Friday, February 20, 2015


Fully Online Course

  Knowing my particular learning style, I was a bit apprehensive when this course was offered on-line. I usually perform best in a traditional class environment. The combination of an on-line class and the challenging nature of the material to be covered contributed to my nervousness. I found however, that it was not as bad as I had imagined. Do not get me wrong, there is a lot of work involved, but with the, assigned readings, homework problems, and computational tools,Mr Gooogle it help us a lot  
       If you will take this class, my advice to you is plan ahead, organize your time, and stick to your schedule. You will learn more than you can hope for at the beginning this course it became like a headache for me because  there are many thing I dont know but now I feel happy .   

No comments:

Post a Comment